ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERM OF USE
Please read the Agreement carefully before using the service provided by Kruso.
and to follow our guidelines.
If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you shouldn’t and aren’t
permitted to use the service.
This agreement applies to all vistors, users and others who access to the Services provided by Kruso
USE OF OUR SERVICE
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
(i) copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Service in any medium, including without
limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”;
We may make available KRUSO services, including the Software, Mobile Software, that allow you to
access anduse certain features, technologies, and/or services that are not yet generally
commercially released (collectively referred to as the “Beta Services”). In addition to the othe
provisions in this Agreement, the following additional provisions in the subsection apply to the
Kruso Plus Subscription is a Service provided by Kruso mobile application in obtaining access to all
paid and free content in shopping page of Kruso Mobile Application; as well as removing video watermark
and advertisement altogether at a monthly recurring fee chargeable to users who decided to make use of
In Shopping page of Kruso Mobile Application, we offer different bundles of templates, music, stickers
and GIF as individual purchases that Kruso users can make one time purchase/payment from the in-app
itself. These purchases are not eligible for multiple device/user usage as it is designed for single
purchase of each item for single (one) device.
You are solely responsible for your use of our services and for any videos, information, messages and
any other content that you create via our services, whether privately transmitted or made publicly
available (together, “User Content”). You retain ownership of your User Content. Any videos you make
by using our services are stored locally in your phone and are not stored in or will not be uploaded
to our services/server. You understand and agree to comply with all applicable laws in relation to
your use of our services and User Content.
You shall at all times ensure that your User Content does not:
- Contain any content, information or material that infringes the rights of any third party
including copyright, trademark right, confidential information or rights of privacy;
- Violate any applicable laws;
- Contain any content or material that is offensive, abusive, defamatory, libellous, derogatory,
bullying, discriminatory, obscene, violent, sexually explicit, indecent, which promotes or
encourages violence, terrorism or any other illegal acts or which is likely to harass, upset,
embarrass, alarm, inconvenience or annoy any person;
- In any way promote or incite anyone to commit or assist in any unlawful or criminal activity or
anti-social behaviour, or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or wellbeing of
- Identify any person without their consent, or the consent of their parent or legal guardian if
they are under 18 years of age;
- Disclose anyone’s personal contact details or invade their privacy;
- Contain any viruses or other malicious or harmful programs;
Furthermore, you understand and agree that you will not do or attempt to do, or cause any third party
to do or attempt to do, any of the following in connection with your use of our services:
- Use our services or User Content available on our services in a way other than as expressly
permitted by these Terms and the normal functionality of our services;
B. Use our services for any illegal purpose, in an unlawful manner or in any manner inconsistent
with these Terms;
- Use our services in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our
services, our systems or security or interfere with other users;
- Use any programme or other means, including but not limited to scripts, spiders and robots,
whether manually or automatically, to extract, download, index, mine, scrape, reproduce or
circumvent the presentation, operation or intended use of our services or any features or
functions of it;
- Copy, modify, decompile or otherwise interfere with any part of our services;
- Make alterations to, or modifications of, the whole or part of our services, or permit our
services or any part of it to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs;
- Hack into, or insert malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into, our services;
- Infringe our intellectual property.
Kruso respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Kruso will
promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions
under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws
with respect to any alleged or actual infringement.
If you discover any content on our services that you believe infringes your copyright, or discover
any other infringement on your intellectual property rights, please report the infringement you
alleged to us in writing including the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property
right (“Owner”) or an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf
of the Owner together with an authorized letter duly signed by the Owner.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been
- A description of where the material in question is located, including details that will assist
our staff with locating it on a specific place on Kruso Mobile Video Editing Application.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided is accurate,
and that you are the Owner, or authorized to act on the Owner's behalf.
We may deliver advertising to you in conjunction with your use of our services. Advertisement
network we might using are Mopub, Facebook Audience Network, AdMob and other advertisement network.
policies on this page. We encourage you to visit this area frequently to stay informed.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
Our service includes and links to features and services (including but not limited to, social
applications like Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp) that are provided by a third party. We do not
control such third party sites or services and are not responsible for the content or functionality
of such sites or services. Our inclusion of links does not imply any endorsement or association with
their operators. The terms applicable to the use of such third party services will apply and we will
not be responsible for anything that is done by you or the third party service provider in
connection with your use of their service. Please note that we do not keep your private personal
information like your account, ID, password and etc. on the third party apps/websites in our